National Hospitality Services
Posted July 31, 2019
Join our AMAZING team!
National Hospitality Services, (NHS) is a hotel management company dedicated to serving our guests, partners, owners, and employees an exceptional hotel experience. We accomplish this through a proven process that consistently delivers performance through disciplined Operations, Accounting/Finance and Human Resources. NHS is a Culture of Performance organization, merging mutual respect, love and affection for our guests, clients and employees with a passion for results where underperformance and excuses are not accepted.
Reporting to the HR Director, the Office Administrator provides administrative support to the corporate office to ensure the success and growth of National Hospitality Services. The Office Administrator is responsible for overall front office activities, including the reception area, mail, large purchasing requests and facilities. Also responsible for directing and coordinating office services and related activities, including developing and supervising programs for the maximum utilization of services and equipment. Responsible for arranging internal office moves and providing arrangements for office meetings.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages the reception area to ensure effective telephone and mail communications both internally and externally to maintain professional image
- Supervises and coordinates overall administrative activities for the corporate office
- Supervises the maintenance and alteration of office areas and equipment, as well as layout, arrangement and housekeeping of office facilities
- Oversees the performance and job duties of the Office Custodian
- Negotiates the purchase of office supplies and furniture, office equipment, etc., for the entire staff in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions
- Supervises the maintenance of office equipment, including copier, fax machine, etc.
- Responsible for the facilities day-to-day operations such as distributing building access codes and other items as needed
- Participates as needed in special company projects
- Sensitive and confidential information will be handled on a daily basis, must be committed to keeping information of this nature completely confidential, no exceptions
- Work in a professional and friendly manner with providers of professional services and vendors to carry out job responsibilities
- Take necessary steps to ensure the very best productivity, cohesion and teamwork within NHS corporate office
- Ensure that NHS staff is aware of matters that affect their area of responsibility
Required Skills and Experience
- Three to five years’ experience in the office setting as an Office Administrative or Executive Assistant is required
- Strong knowledge of all Microsoft Office products
- Working knowledge of mail processes such as postage machine, FedEx and UPS
- Highly energetic and motivated individual
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to follow through on tasks and requests with no additional follow up required
- High level of flexibility regarding availability, nights and weekend work may be requested as needed
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a friendly, positive attitude and demeanor
- Self-Starter with ability to work independently and as a team
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
- Ability to shift and manage multiple priorities
- Results driven focus and ability to work through to completion in a timely manner
- Adaptable to change
National Hospitality Services
Let our winning management team optimize your hotel’s occupancy, RevPar, guest satisfaction, and overall financial performance.
We manage hotel performance through cost-effective operations, an effective sales approach, and proven marketing programs. We have over 20 years experience managing both full and limited service hotels. We treat each property like an owner; driving revenue, managing costs, and delivering legendary customer service.