Staybridge Suites Minot
Posted August 30, 2019
Staybridge Suites in Minot, North Dakota is conveniently located off US-83 with easy access to US-2 & 52, delivering travelers the perfect combination of comfort & convenience. 102 spacious studios & suites are equipped with a complete kitchen & amenities designed to enhance your business trip or vacation with the feeling of never leaving home. These perks paired with outstanding customer service make you feel at home.
The Breakfast/Social Attendant is responsible for servings our guests during breakfast and social hour at the hotel. This person must have good communication skills and work well in a fast-paced position with constant customer contact.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Set up the daily Breakfast Buffet as assigned.
- Set up the daily Social as assigned.
- Maintain a clean buffet and dining area.
- Creating and posting a team schedule every two to four weeks.
- Wipe dining tables as guest depart.
- Monitor, cook and stock breakfast items throughout the shift.
- Follow all food, health and safety procedures at all times including wearing gloves while handling food and washing hands regularly.
- Stock designated supply of silverware, glassware, chinaware and other equipment for service.
- Monitor and maintain correct temperature of food at all times.
- Partner with vendors to place orders for supplies keeping within budget and maintaining brand standards.
- Remain professional in appearance and conduct at all times.
- Wash, dry and stock dishes.
- Ensure smooth guest service each morning.
- Complete closing duties as directed.
- Maintain checkbook, entering every purchase order into the checkbook as directed.
- Accountable for actions and decisions.
- Clean up any spills immediately.
- Clean and sanitize service lines, beverage dispensing equipment and other equipment as directed.
- Communicate with management issues regarding safety and service in a timely manner.
- Respond in a courteous and prompt manner to all guest question and/or concerns.
- Understand and respond to customers’ needs and ensure a high level of guest satisfaction.
- Support NHS’s open-door communication policy.
Required Skills and Experience
- Background in food and beverage service preferred but not required.
- Ability to carry multiple dishes at one time.
- High level of organization and time management skills
- Excellent guest service skills
- Highly energetic and motivated individual
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with strong customer/client focus essential
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
- Ability to shift and manage multiple priorities
- Must be able to lift at least 25 pounds, unassisted.
Staybridge Suites Minot
102 Room Extended Stay
Staybridge Suites Welcomes Guests for a Remarkable Extended Stay Experience.
This hotel's property in Minot is conveniently located off US-83 with easy access to US-2 & 52, delivering travelers the perfect combination of comfort & convenience. Spacious suites are equipped with amenities designed to enhance your business trip or vacation with the feeling of never leaving home. These perks paired with outstanding customer service make you feel at home at the Staybridge Suites® Minot hotel.
The hotel's easy access to Minot International Airport (MOT), Minot Air Force Base as well as US-2 & 52 ensures a hassle-free stay for business guests. With free wired & wireless HSIA, a 24-hour business center & meeting space, our corporate visitors have every possible resource at their fingertips.
Those visiting the Minot area love our location since the hotel is minutes away from many restaurants as well as Dakota Square Mall where our guests can enjoy shopping for the latest fashions at stores such as Scheels, The Buckle, Eddie Bauer, Coldwater Creek, & many more.