Delta Hotels by Marriott Fargo
Posted February 3, 2020
The Delta by Marriott Fargo is the perfect choice for business or leisure. From the moment you arrive, your comfort will be our pleasure. Known for its elegance, class and genuine hospitality, the Delta by Marriott features 185 guest rooms, including 117 two-room suites. It is a full-service property featuring Urban 42 Restaurant and Lounge, Starbucks and banquet facilities.
Urban 42 offers a peaceful destination for a relaxing time with friends, colleagues, or a favorite novel. The restaurant’s menu is crafted with local, regional and global classics. Urban 42 serves breakfast, lunch, brunch, dinner, small plates, ice cream and desserts, as well as beverages from Starbucks or cocktails.
The Restaurant Supervisor assists in the management of the days to day activities and assignments of restaurant staff ensuring staff is working together as a team to ensure optimum service and are providing an outstanding experience for all guests.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Complete all opening and closing duties including setting necessary supplies and tools, cleaning all equipment and areas, locking doors, etc.
- Ensure storage areas are clean and organized at all times
- Monitor dining room for seating availability, service, safety and guest satisfaction
- Assist management in hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, motivating and coaching employees
- Serve as a role model to employees
- Ensure the security of monies, credit and financial transactions
- Replenish supplies, inventory, uniforms, etc.
- Work closely with staff to minimize waste
- Promote a positive team environment between departments
- Be able to make our guests happy by caring genuinely for their needs likes and dislikes
- Use sincere hospitality and creativity to solve all guest needs in a prompt and professional manner to exceed guest expectations
- Motivate and inspire restaurant staff and maintain a cohesive team while holding everyone accountable
- Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel
Required Skills and Experience
- Two to three years of previous restaurant experience is required
- Must be focused and organized
- Must have a passion and energy for the Restaurant Industry
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with strong customer/client focus essential
- Self-Starter with ability to work independently and as a team
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
- Ability to shift and manage multiple priorities
- Results driven focus and ability to work through to completion in a timely manner
- Adaptable to change
- High level of flexibility regarding overtime during times busy periods as required by the business
Delta Hotels by Marriott Fargo
185 Room Hotel
At Delta Hotels by Marriott Fargo - we've created a seamless, full-service hotel design with the modern traveler in mind. From the moment you walk in the door, you'll enjoy upscale amenities including award-winning service, newly renovated guest rooms and suites, complimentary high-speed WiFi, on-site restaurant and Starbucks counter, indoor water park with three-story water slide, kids's pool, poolside bar and hot tub, state-of-the-art fitness center, and so much more. From our professional boardroom, to the sweeping elegance of our Crystal Ballroom, Delta Hotels by Marriott Fargo offers Fargo's premier choice for weddings, banquets, meetings and corporate events.
1635 42nd Street South
Fargo, ND 58103
Telephone (701) 277-9000