Staybridge Suites Scottsdale - Talking Stick
Posted February 3, 2020
The Staybridge Suites, proudly managed by National Hospitality Services, will be the newest hotel addition to the Talking Stick Cultural and Entertainment Destination Area! Offering 112 spacious guest suites, outdoor pool and hot tub, on-site meeting space, fitness center, and more - the Staybridge is poised to be a premier choice for both business and leisure travelers.
As a part of the Talking Stick community - the Staybridge will offer guests easy access to many options for shopping and dining as well as close proximity to great attractions including Talking Stick Golf Club, Salt River Fields at Talking Stick, Odysea Aquarium, and the Casino at Talking Stick Resort.
The Night Auditor is responsible for posting and balancing charges and settlements for rooms, maintaining files and resetting the systems for the next day’s operations as well as working at the front desk of the hotel greeting and checking in arriving guests and checking out departing guests. The Night Auditor also provides excellent customer services to current and future guests and making reservations for incoming phone calls or walk-ins.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Audit, post and balance daily cashiers work.
- Ensure credit card system reconciles to daily transaction lists.
- Make a daily reservation count for arrivals and departures to direct actions in selling rooms.
- Block all incoming reservations based on guest request and availability.
- Block arriving reservations of all groups if deemed necessary, pre-register, place key in envelope and note room number on envelope, assuring a smoother check-in.
- Register all incoming guests, making sure that all pertinent information is obtained, registration card is completed and method of payment is established.
- Accept and record credit card and photo ID information on guest accounts and provide change for guests as needed.
- Assist in other departments such as Breakfast, Social, Housekeeping, Laundry etc. as needed.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the hotel bathrooms, lobby and other public areas.
- Anticipate guest needs, respond promptly, and acknowledge guest regardless of how busy and whatever time of day.
- Maintain positive guest relations at all times.
- Address and resolve guest complaints and ensure guest satisfaction.
- Document all guest requests, concerns and communication information to responsible personnel for proper handling.
- Prepare daily cash report, balancing payments and disbursements with machine totals; prepare deposit slip and provide assistance to the Guest Services Manager by providing him/her with summary of daily bank status. Request change as needed.
- Maintain confidentiality and security of proprietary company information, correspondence reports and files.
- Handle all incoming and outgoing reservation requests.
- Care for lost and found items as directed by the General Manager.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Required Skills and Experience
- Highly energetic, go-getter, motivated individual
- Willing to take initiative and work with little direction.
- Previous hospitality industry experience preferred but not required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with strong customer/client focus essential
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
- Ability to shift and manage multiple priorities
- Results driven focus and ability to work through to completion in a timely manner
- Adaptable to change
Staybridge Suites Scottsdale - Talking Stick
112 Room Extended Stay
Welcome to Staybridge Suites Scottsdale – Talking Stick, an upscale extended stay hotel that provides a warm, homelike experience for guests who spend time away from home. Only 20 minutes from Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport and in the Talking Stick Entertainment District making this the perfect place to stay during your Scottsdale family vacation.
Talking Stick Visitors Center, Octane Raceway in the Pavilions, Talking Stick Resort and Casino, Talking Stick Golf Club, Odysea in the Desert including, the Aquarium, Butterfly Wonderland, Mirror Maze, Polar Play and Pangaea Land of the Dinosaurs. It also makes a stop at Topgolf where players can hit golf balls containing computer microchips that track each shots accuracy and distance while also awarding points for hitting targets. Staybridge Suites Pavilions at Talking Stick is walking distance to Salt River Fields, the home of the Arizona Diamond Backs and Colorado Rockies Spring training and many year round events.
Most importantly you can start your day with a Complimentary full hot breakfast offered daily, a complimentary evening reception on Monday, thru Wednesdays or if you prefer you can always Grill outdoors. Guests will also appreciate our spacious work desks in every room, a business center, a fitness center to keep you performing at your best.
9141 East Hummingbird Lane
Scottsdale, AZ 85250