Delta Hotels by Marriott Green Bay
Green Bay, WI
Posted February 3, 2020
Delta Hotels by Marriott Green Bay, situated off Interstate 41 near Lambeau Field, is relaxing, comfortable and smoke free. Guests can check in with our 24-hour front desk service. Our full-service hotel offers free Wi-Fi Internet access, an on-site fitness center, sauna, Jacuzzi and indoor water park as well as meeting space and a business center. Our hotel in Green Bay, WI, also features free parking, airport shuttle service and on-site restaurant/bar and catering services.
The Housekeeper is responsible for maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness in all guestrooms. He or she must work to promote safety in all guest areas by following strict procedures with respect to passkeys, entry to guestrooms, and reporting any suspicious activity. Housekeeper must demonstrate a commitment to maintaining high quality standards and attention to detail.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Thoroughly clean all room as assigned in the required time standards.
- Care for all uniforms, equipment and supplies issued by the Executive Housekeeper.
- Communicate with staff as directed on the status of all cleaned room.
- Maintain cleanliness of public areas.
- Report any observed damage, unusual happenings and safety concerns to the Executive Housekeeper.
- Maintain a solid understanding of housekeeping and laundry supplies.
- Inform management of hazardous situations, emergencies or security threats.
- Respond in a courteous and prompt manner to all guest question and/or concerns.
- Turn in all “lost and found” items as directed listing the room number, the day it was found and the name of the person who found it.
- Ensure that no occupied room is left open and unattended when being serviced.
- Promptly report all maintenance concerns and follow up on repairs.
Required Skills and Experience
- High school or equivalent education required.
- Must have strong leadership skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with strong customer/client focus essential.\
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high pressure environment.
- Ability to shift and manage multiple priorities.
- Adaptable to change.
- Understand and efficiently operate a computer.
- High level of flexibility regarding overtime during times busy periods as required by the business.
Delta Hotels by Marriott Green Bay
149 Room Hotel
At Delta Hotels by Marriott Green Bay, we create a seamless full-service hotel experience that has been thoughtfully designed with the essential needs of frequent traveler in mind. Stay with us and enjoy upscale amenities including a variety of renovated guest rooms and suites, on-site dining at Urban 80 Kitchen + Bar, on-site Starbucks, indoor pool with water slide and hot tub, complimentary bottled water, high-speed wifi throughout the hotel, and more. We are located a short drive away from Lambeau Field and downtown Green Bay, as well as Resch Center/Shopko Hall, KI Convention Center, Bay Park Square Mall, Oneida Casino, and plenty of options for shopping, entertainment and recreation.We also offer modern, elegant ballrooms and event spaces perfect for meetings, weddings, banquets and more. Our Inspired Events team will work with you to select all the details to create an event your guests won't forget. Our on-site catering team also provides made-from-scratch cuisine to elevate your event experience.