Delta Hotels by Marriott Green Bay
Green Bay, WI
Posted February 3, 2020
Delta Hotels by Marriott Green Bay, situated off Interstate 41 near Lambeau Field, is relaxing, comfortable and smoke free. Guests can check in with our 24-hour front desk service. Our full-service hotel offers free Wi-Fi Internet access, an on-site fitness center, sauna, Jacuzzi and indoor water park as well as meeting space and a business center. Our hotel in Green Bay, WI, also features free parking, airport shuttle service and on-site restaurant/bar and catering services.
The Barista is responsible for providing excellent customer service. They provide customers with prompt service, quality beverages and products and a clean and comfortable environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand and respond to customers’ needs and ensure a high level of guest satisfaction, determining their coffee interests and needs.
- Greet guests in a friendly manner upon arrival, maintain a proactive guest service approach at all times.
- Provide fast, friendly, professional and responsive customer service to hotel guests.
- Maintain excellent attendance to ensure hotel and our guests have the necessary coverage to provide efficient guest service standards.
- Educate customers by presenting and explaining the coffee drink menu and answering questions.
- Sells coffee and coffee grinding and brewing equipment by explaining differences in coffee beans and coffee preparation machines; demonstrating how brewing equipment operates.
- Generates revenue by attracting new customers, defining new and expanded services and products.
- Maintains inventories by replenishing coffee bean supply; stocking coffee brewing equipment; and maintaining supplies, pastries and cookies for coffee bar.
- Enhances coffee shop reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Maintain and advance knowledge about Delta by Marriott and events and use that knowledge to assist with any guest question.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager.
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information and protect company assets.
- Available to work required schedule which may include nights, weekends, holidays and overtime when needed and/or required.
- Complete all other duties as assigned by Restaurant Manager to support the mission and goals of Delta by Marriott.
Required Skills and Experience
- High school diploma or GED required.
- At least six months’ server experience in a full-service bar and/or restaurant preferred but not required.
- Micros experience preferred but not required.
- Highly energetic and motivated individual.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a strong customer/client focus.
- Self-Starter with ability to work independently and as a team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high pressure environment.
- Results driven focus and ability to work through to completion in a timely manner.
- Adaptable to change.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift.
- Must maintain a neat and professional appearance, upholding company appearance standards at all times.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance.
Delta Hotels by Marriott Green Bay
149 Room Hotel
At Delta Hotels by Marriott Green Bay, we create a seamless full-service hotel experience that has been thoughtfully designed with the essential needs of frequent traveler in mind. Stay with us and enjoy upscale amenities including a variety of renovated guest rooms and suites, on-site dining at Urban 80 Kitchen + Bar, on-site Starbucks, indoor pool with water slide and hot tub, complimentary bottled water, high-speed wifi throughout the hotel, and more. We are located a short drive away from Lambeau Field and downtown Green Bay, as well as Resch Center/Shopko Hall, KI Convention Center, Bay Park Square Mall, Oneida Casino, and plenty of options for shopping, entertainment and recreation.We also offer modern, elegant ballrooms and event spaces perfect for meetings, weddings, banquets and more. Our Inspired Events team will work with you to select all the details to create an event your guests won't forget. Our on-site catering team also provides made-from-scratch cuisine to elevate your event experience.